Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All Flesh is as Grass

Have you heard of Photo Story? It's a really cool program you can download for free to create your own videos with pictures, narration, and/or music! The program is very user-friendly, and the possibilities for Photo Stories are endless! I recently learned about the program in one of my graduate classes. After completing the assignment for my course, I wanted to make another Photo Story, just for fun, featuring a number of my favorite nature pictures. 

The more I observe God's creation around me, the more awed I am by its beauty and brevity. "All flesh is as grass . . . but the word of the Lord endures forever" declares 1 Peter 1:24-25. If God designed the flowers to be so lovely, which last only a few days, how much more precious is His word, which endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment