Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday # 22! This week I’m thankful to be on spring break. I’ve been enjoying a quiet week at home. I think this is the best spring break I’ve had in years—not because I’ve done anything exciting or memorable, but because I feel rejuvenated just being domestic, without juggling my other typical commitments. [Does it have anything to do with the fact that this is the first spring break in several years that I haven’t had graduate coursework? ;-) ] I’m thankful for the relaxed productivity I’ve had this week. It’s been so nice to have the extra time to tackle big “To Do List” tasks, such as. . .

  1. organizing, sorting, altering, and purging my clothes.
  2. deep-cleaning around the house.
  3. spreading mulch around the front- and backyard.
  4. cooking and recipe searching.
  5. planning art projects for the summer camp I’ll be teaching.

It’s been a wonderfully satisfying week for me so far. Thank you, Lord, for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment