Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Greener Wardrobe


I’m so excited about these chartreuse pants from Express that I found at the thrift store yesterday. I wasn’t even shopping for clothes for myself, but as I was walking toward the cashier, I happened to notice these pants hanging on display. I think they’re going to become new my spring wardrobe staple—they’re so comfortable and they coordinate with just about everything! 

Here’s a sampling of the outfits I’ve put together with my new pants. . .
(The outfit above is completely thrifted. I bought the shirt at the thrift store a few months ago, and the sash I made from an old bed-sheet. Total cost for this ensemble: about $4.)

(My brother calls this my art-museum outfit, lol!)


What a delightful surprise that an off-beat color such as chartreuse can be just as versatile and practical as khaki! A basic-styled pair of pants in a fresh color adds a lot of pizzazz to my spring collection. Here's to a greener wardrobe. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment