Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coolpix!

Today is a landmark day for me! For a long time (like six years!) I've been deliberating about getting myself a little point-and-shoot digital camera, in addition to my SLR. I love my SLR, but there are many occasions when it's just not practical to lug around a clunky camera with gear. Consequently, I find that I miss out on recording a lot of wonderful things in life, because I don't have my camera on hand. Today I finally bought myself a Nikon Coolpix. I am so excited to think about all the beautiful things and happy memories that I'll get to capture with my Coolpix! I look forward to now being all the better equipped to documenting God's goodness around me: "I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works" (Psalm 9:1).

No comments:

Post a Comment