Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday #16! In keeping with this week's Spirit Week and Homecoming at Calvary Baptist Academy (CBA), where I work as a teacher's assistant, I've decided to list a few things for which I'm thankful about CBA. . . .

My "School Colors Day"
costume from Spirit Week.
Go Calvary Kings!
1. I'm thankful to be part of a Biblically-solid, vibrant church that is discipling the next generation for Christ.

2. From textbooks to playground equipment, I'm thankful for all the material resources and facilities that God has provided for the CBA ministry to thrive.

3. I'm thankful to spend my days in an environment where we can freely talk about Jesus.

4. I'm thankful for my 3rd graders, who warm my heart.

5. I'm thankful to be working with an excellent teacher in 3rd grade. Being Mrs. D's assistant in her class this year is a wonderful hands-on learning experience.

I feel so privileged to have my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment