Today is Thankful Thursday #15! Last weekend my family and I had the privilege of going back to Toledo, Ohio, where we used to live, to attend the wedding of one of our good friends from high school. There are many things to be thankful for, such as . . .
1. The day off school on Friday. I needed that catch-up day before going out of town for the weekend. What ideal timing between my work schedule and the wedding!
2. Audio books and iTunes to listen to in the van.
3. The hospitality of dear friends.
4. Catching up with a number old friends. How blessed we are to have long-time friends who care about us, pray for us, and laugh with us!
5. Safety on the road. We had clear weather driving on Friday night but hit some slippery, snowy road conditions on our way home Sunday evening.
What a special weekend!