Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday #14! Today I'm celebrating my passing score on the Human/Cultural Geography DSST exam, which I took last night. I'm thankful . . .

1.  that there are exams that award college credit. It's a lot faster and cheaper to get college credit this way than by enrolling in a traditional course.

2. for free study materials I found at the public library and online. I saved a lot of money not having to buy textbooks!

3. for a testing center that administers DSST exams. I had to call numerous places to find one!

4. for Dad, who graciously drove the round-trip to Lansing for me, and treated me to a shopping spree and dinner on our way home to celebrate.

5. that I'm one step closer to finishing my Master's degree and teacher certification.

God is faithful!

1 comment: