Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Flowers

Checking facebook this afternoon, I noticed that my dear friend Rebekah had just posted pictures from her June wedding, taken by our mutual friend, the lovely and talented Sarah Eddy of Sarahdipity Photos.

Rebekah had asked me to do her flowers, so I was especially excited to see the professional images that she posted today. They brought a huge smile to my face, reminding me of the one-of-a-kind evening I had with my wonderful friend, Lisa, who had offered to help me with the floral arranging. When the bride's Plan A for fresh flowers didn't materialize as hoped, Lisa and I had to compensate with a resourceful Plan B--creating bridesmaids' bouquets from the blooming flowers we picked in the church parking lot! (Yes, we had permission!) That evening before the wedding has to rank as one of the most fun times I've ever had--despite me accidentally locking the two of us out of the church. What an adventure we had! Here are several of Sarah's beautiful pictures to prove it. =)

by Sarahdipity Photos

by Sarahdipity Photos

by Sarahdipity Photos

1 comment:

  1. Peace lilies make the perfect houseplants. Peace lily or Spathiphuyllum can survive low light and does not take require much care.

    ReplyDelete