Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday #6! This week I am especially thankful for . . .

(1) the long weekend last week. I had a huge assignment due for my graduate course, and I really do not know how I would have gotten it done if I hadn't had the extra days off work, combined with low-key family Thanksgiving celebration plans. I spent most of the weekend studying intensely.

(2) the unusually mild fall weather we enjoyed this year. I was surprised and delighted to get two more family bike rides last weekend, while the weather was in the 50s!

(3) the beauty of freshly-fallen snow on trees. On Tuesday we had our first snow storm of the season. Yesterday I had a lot of fun taking pictures around the neighborhood.

(4) phone dates with dear friends. How life-giving it is to hear the voice of an old friend, across the miles, and to share with each other our laughter, heartaches, questions, milestones and memories.

(5) USB flash drives and ports--what would our lives be without them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment