Today is Thankful Thursday #10! This week I am thankful...
(1) to be on Christmas break. Phew, I've really needed this time away from studies to rest and recharge.
(2) for a nice Christmas celebration with my family this past weekend.
(3) for the many thoughtful Christmas gifts I received from my third graders. I was overwhelmed by their kindness and generosity to me. How special they made me feel.
(4) for parents who help me make wise decisions.
(5) for my brother's willingness to share his scrumptious Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies any time I ask. ;-)