|Vange and I, ready for another day of adventures together!|
1. I'm thankful for nice driving weather. (Several times I canceled the trip because of the snowy road conditions. Finally, after months of trying to get together, we found a date that worked! Hooray!)
2. I'm thankful to live within an easy driving distance from Evangeline. (That is, when I don't get lost! Which brings me to #3 . . .). It's a quaint drive between my home and hers, that weaves through the villages and farmland.
|The peaceful view from Vange's front yard.|
|Hyacinth blooming in Vange's front yard|
3. I'm thankful to have a cell phone and family members to call, to help me figure out my way, when I find myself on the wrong highway. And I'm thankful for family members who point out that I'm on the wrong highway!
3. I'm thankful for girlfriends--both old and new. It was delightful to hang out with Vange and her mom at home on Friday night, shop with her sister-in-law and nephew on Saturday afternoon, scrapbook with her friends on Saturday afternoon, and run into another old friend of mine at church on Sunday!
|Mom's Diner, downtown Archbold, OH! Photo courtesy of Evangeline Rupp|
|Girlfriends! Photo courtesy of Kari Ernst|
4. I'm thankful for Saturdays, to shop, eat out, and scrapbook together.
5. I'm thankful for the haircut that Vange gave me. I like my new look. =)
What a special weekend! I am so blessed!